Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Pamela's Birthday!!!

Happy Birthday Pamela

I have to say that Pamela doesn't take much time for her self, even on her Birthday. Cooking, cleaning, and keeping a diaper on Rhett is like 4 full time jobs.
Pam and I have been married for over 10 years. This means I have got to be apart of 1/3 of her life. This has been an exciting and challenging ride. I think I'm going to create a fun family game to play for this Sunday when we celebrate Pam's birthday. I'm going to try and come up with questions everyone in the family SHOULD know about each other, and see how many of us get the answers correct. This will be fun for all of us. If anyone has a good question that I can put in my game let me know.



Today I am grateful for getting to share 1/3 of Pam's life with her. Here's the tick I need to get to 1/2 which is more than a 1/3 if ya didn't know. This mean I need to plan a lot of fun activities with Pam so she will want to hang around me for the next 10 years.

Lots of xoxoxoxo! Pam you are the greatest.


P.S. My post wouldn't be complete without some beautiful wild life, right?








WHERE'S MY CAKE??????????

2 comments:

Pam said...

What? I'm not wild enough for you?!?!?

Geeze...I gotta get moving on that one eh?

Love You Babe. :SMOOCH:

Niksmom said...

Awww...so sweet!

OMG, my word verification...so perfect for your blog, I swear...CAR CHASE. ROFL