Friday, November 14, 2008

Chloee's newest friend!

I brought home this snake yesterday for Chloee and I to play with. She named it Snakey. It is a 5 1/2 foot Red tailed boa. The people that I got it from had to give it away because of there landlords wouldn't allow the snake in the house they were renting. Looks like its time to clean out the utility room and put all the reptile in there so it is easier to take care of them and give Hunter his room back. Chloee and Hunter are asking there teachers today if they can bring the snake in for show and tell next week. Reptiles are so much fun.


Today I am grateful for Chloee's giant smile when I come home from a long day. When she smiles its like she warms my sole.

1 comments:

Ally in Wonderland said...

Its so wonderful reading all the things you are thankful for. It always makes me stop and think of the things I'm thankful for, which I should be doing much more often.