Monday, November 10, 2008

10 Things I'm grateful for today (Keeping life up beat and positive)!!!

I am GRATEFUL for,

1.) My smokin' hot wife Pammie (still as sexy as the day I met her)!

2.) My four beautiful children (They make me proud to be a dad)!!!

3.) My mother and sister in-laws (I will never be able to thank them enough for all the help they have given my family, and continue to give).

4.) A roof over my families head (to keep our family warm and dry).

5.) Having food in our home.

6.) The ability to smile (even on the bad days there is a shining star, behind the clouds).

7.) For all the life lesson my Grandmother and Grandfather have taught me (the ability to understand life is not always easy nor is it what we expected as children).

8.) Living in America (God Bless our Armed Forces).

9.) All our wonderful friends & family (even if they are 3000 or more miles away).

10.) The ability to get out of bed each day, and have the strength to face our challenges!

Thank you God for watching over my family, and sending your angels in our time of need.

1 comments:

Christina said...

Amen to all of those. I amsooo sorry that chloee is having health problems. Please know that your whole family is in our prayers. Keep us posted on what is going on and i will let you know when i get our blog up. Love ya all COusin Christina