Monday, November 24, 2008

Blonde Stunt Car Driver & Snake Prank

Today I think Pam was wanting to becoming a stunt car driver. She backed her mothers car into a PARKED truck, and yes I said PARKED truck. I'm not sure how she did it, but maybe Rhett or Chloee said "hey mom look over there" and she did and kept backing up. What a blonde. Pam also was trying to flood our house as she just came down to talk to me and left her bath water running. Like I said "What a blonde". Ya got to just love her to death. I wounder if she even remembers her name today.

Speaking of cars. If any of you would like Pam and I come visit. All you have to do is buy a car, truck, or SUV from me. After you buy it we can then deliver it to your door. What do you think, any takers?

I think I have just the video clips to go along with today's events.


I'm waiting for this to happen to Pam and her little Rat Dog. Check out this clip.

Don't forget to vote for your favorite kids. Who's going to be in the calender click here!

Pam's greatest fear! While Chloee's snake keeps getting out. Don't ask me how it just is. Today is was in the closet laying on a shelf, when the boys found it. When I got home it was on top of the open door (Can snakes fly?). So I got it down and we were all playing with it. I then put it into another container in the kitchen. That is where it was when Pam went to take her bath. Between the time she went up stairs and came back down I put the snake away, but left the container on the counter. She came in and asked me if I had put the snake away. I couldn't resit. I told her with a straight face no, why? So I acted like I was looking for it. I said I found it under the fridge. When she came to look I kept saying its right there do you see it? When she got down to look under the fridge I grabbed her and she screamed. I then got hit about a dozen times. That was the highlight of my day. The beating was well worth the prank!!!

Today I am grateful for time while spent! No matter what you are doing, if you don't give it 100% effort your time is worthless. One thing about time you never get it back.

1 comments:

My Three Sons said...

I just want you to know that while I was waiting on Carson to get out of surgery, Shari from a Beautiful Life was reading all of your pranks to me over the phone. Next time, take lots of pictures!